Swiss quality and hospitality at EU prices.
The best Champagne offer in the Alps.
… is located at the mountain station of the shuttle trains and provides direct access to the ski region at 2500m above sea level. On the glazed panorama terrace you can enjoy a fantastic view over the Swiss, Austrian and Italian Alps
- In our large selection of foods and drinks you can definitely find something for you.
- We also have a gluten- and lactose-free menu.
- Our bar at 2500 meters above sea level is also opened for you on the evening once a week.
- In the VIP lounge we have a high-quality range of Cognac, Champagne and cigars.
- We have seminar rooms for special corporate events.
- All this can be used by you in summer and winter.
[icon name=icon-phone] +41 81 861 86 66
[icon name=icon-envelope] email@example.com
RESTAURANT ALP TRIDA
The Alp Trida is the largest house and the meeting point on the Swiss side. A Self-service restaurant with wood-fired pizza ovens, a large terrace and the restaurant with a specialty menu “La Marmotte” on the first floor.
- Of course, we have a gluten- and lactose-free menu in the Alp Trida too.
- Enjoy your food and relax on our two sun-lounger terraces.
- Our “Heaven’s Door” Bar Team is wellcomming you and your friends.
- If you would like to do a bit of shopping, just visit our duty-free kiosk.
[icon name=icon-phone] +41 81 861 86 71
[icon name=icon-envelope] firstname.lastname@example.org
The most traditional house on the mountain, the stone house was rebuilt in 1934.
- On cold days, you can sit on the heated terrace
- In our “Schnitzel – hangout” you get the special Viennese Schnitzel – from S to XL, the same size as your hunger.
- Our best self-service offer is appreciated by parents and loved by children.
- Cheapest Price self-service Restaurant
- Rustic lodge atmosphere
[icon name=icon-phone] +41 81 861 86 81
[icon name=icon-envelope] email@example.com
As the name suggests, the Alp Bella is the most beautiful location on the mountain.
- Sun positioned and protected from the wind with a view of the Swiss and Italian Alps.
- Our service restaurant with original Swiss Alp ambience of the 19th century, is known for the best BBQ chicken in the ski region.
- With our great sun terrace, two self-service areas – indoors and outdoors – we offer you plenty of room, even with a huge influx of visitors.
- Chicken barbecue
- Rösti specialties
[icon name=icon-phone] +41 81 861 86 85
[icon name=icon-envelope] firstname.lastname@example.org
Built in 2007 and beautifully embedded in an open valley to the southeast high. It is said that the house lies directly on the main power line, stretching over Europe from Athens to Scotland. Resting in the house gives you strength and confidence. Come and try it out.
- The served area with Swiss specialties (fondue, raclette, steak)
- In this restaurant, we offer a “gluten- and lactose-free” menu
- Inside we have a bar area with a lounge and outside a Skyline bar with sun loungers to relax and unwind.
- In addition, we have a self-service restaurant with a large terrace.
- Skyline Bar
- Steak specialties
[icon name=icon-phone] +41 81 861 86 91
[icon name=icon-envelope] email@example.com
RESTAURANT IDALP – PANORAMA
- Supervised guest nursery
- Self-service restaurant with a large sun terrace
- Service Restaurant Panorama: Tyrol’s highest located Gourmet Area with noble parlours, bars and a sun terrace
[icon name=icon-phone] +41 81 861 86 91
- Gourmet centre with Alpine flair and elegant and purist design
- Self-service restaurant with a charcoal grill
- VIP-lounge in a sophisticated atmosphere with a sun terrace
[icon name=icon-phone] +43 5444 606 844
- Sophisticated three-story steel and glass
- Service restaurant
- Self-service restaurant with a sun-lounger terrace
- Austria’s highest located conference room
[icon name=icon-phone] +43 5444 606 831
- Self-service restaurant serving Italian specialties, offering a sun terrace
- Ice bar with gazebo ambience
[icon name=icon-phone] +43 5444 606 806
- Homemade pizza
- Outdoor sun terrace
- Ice Bar
[icon name=icon-phone] +43 5444 606 808
- Popular hut hangout
- Sun terrace with three snow-bars
- Self-service restaurant
- Service Restaurant
[icon name=icon-phone] +43 5444 51 76
- Sun terrace
- International and Tyrolean specialties
[icon name=icon-phone] +43 5444 5285
- Stop for a snack in between
- Impressive views of the mountains
[icon name=icon-phone] +43 5444 606 818
Bergbahnen Samnaun AG Bergbahnstrasse 8 7563 Samnaun
+41 81 861 86 00 firstname.lastname@example.org